Saturday, February 25, 2012

This is why I homeschool...

 On Monday I am taking my kids on a tour of a T-6 and a T-38 Simulator.  Everyone will get a change to try to takeoff, fly and land the plane!  

 Although I'm fairly certain that at least 2 of my kids are eager to do this, that's not the point.  The point is, this is why I homeschool...so I can do things like this!  Hehe.


There are a few families going and some of the  moms and kids get motion sickness and will go to a park instead, but my plan to is to take off, fly and land for the first time in my life (even if I end up getting motion sickness!).   


When my kids get experiences like this, I believe it will help them to decide what they may, or may not, want to do in the future.  Monday afternoon will be a "Career Day" event.  



No comments:

Post a Comment