There are a few more things than usual going on this week.
- I just became the "person in charge" of a field trip in 2 days for our homeschool group. It should be a great trip- a highlight of our homeschooling year. Headwaters of the San Marcos River .
- We are submitting paperwork for hosting students from Europe again this summer with Nacel. We are planning to get a boy from France and a girl from Spain. They come for 4 weeks, stay with our family, and their mission is to learn English. We had a boy from France last year and we loved having him! We took him to church for the first time in his life, except a funeral, but he was late for that so it didn't really count.
- I am pursing part-time employment.
- Getting ready to attend the 2to1conference in 9 days. It's a conference for blogging homeschool moms. Isn't that wild!? As Spock would say, "facinating."
- Our small group is volunteering at Strong Foundation homeless shelter this weekend.
Just going to deal with one thing at a time and next week should be back to normal at a much slower pace. It's all exciting, just a little too much for one week.
To follow this blog go to "Join this Site" at the side bar to the right.