Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Steve left for Afghanistan today.

He'll only be gone a few weeks.  Please pray for his safety. 




We adjusted our schedule to spend a little extra time with him before he left today.  We all went for a short walk after lunch (except Luke- he was in an online class).  It was a beautiful day today so it was great being outside and enjoying strolling.

Josh needed a 2 liter plastic bottle for a science experiment today, so after Steve left I went out for 2 liter soda bottles.  When I got back Luke said he would  help Josh empty the Coke bottle- see how much they help each other?! 

We studied Gutenberg and the printing press today- we actually went to The Gutenberg Museum in Mainz, Germany when we lived there.

I will be posting a list of the online classes that my kids attend.  There are some companies that I really like and I'd like to tell others about them.  Coming soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment